The privacy of our clients is one of the main pillars of MegaSport Lda. Policy.
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of personal data is:
Clients should read this policy before sending personal data. Personal data refers to all information collected and recorded which identifies someone personally (e.g. name, address, contacts, etc).
Clients should certify that any children under the age of 18 do not send us any personal data without their authorization.
Within the scope of this policy, MegaSport Lda. pledges to:
- Explain the purpose and processing of any personal data requested;
- Use personal data only for the purposes mentioned in this policy;
- Only request the personal data necessary, taking measures to maintain such data up to date;
- Maintain personal data for the time required for processing in accordance with local legislation;
- Make available to clients/job applicants the means to access, amend, correct or delete their personal data;
- Maintain the personal data which is supplied to us confidential and secure, except if we are otherwise required to release such data as a consequence of a legal order.
- MegaSport Lda. Site
- Processing of data provided by following contact established for programs reservations, rental reservations or services requested.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
As a client of MegaSport Lda., your personal data and/or the personal data of members of your family may be requested for different purposes, more specifically:
- Contacts: name, nationality, telephone number, e-mail, address, etc.
- Date of birth
- Credit card details
- Dates of arrival at and departure from our programs
- Information on children: name, date of birth, age, e-mail
- Possible client comments during or after completing the program or rental with Megasport
2. OBJECTIVES OF REQUESTING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data is requested with the following objectives:
- Management of programs reservation and bike rental of clients
- Improvement of the services we provide in our programs, services and bikes rental, so as to understand client needs and expectations
- Personalization of our services
- Sending of promotions and news. Clients may cancel their subscription by e-mail
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
MegaSport, Lda. may share the personal data of clients with:
- In the scope of our activity, we may use third parties suppliers to provide certain services. Sometimes the provision of these services implies access by these entities to the personal data of Customers.
- Megasport does not proceed with the interconnection of personal data.
- Local authorities – should it be required by local legislation or as part of internal Minor Hotel Group investigations, in accordance with legal requirements.
Megasport Lda. also reserves the right to transmit any personal data in the event of sale or transmission of part or all of the company or respective assets.
4. ACCESSING, CHANGING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
Clients may access, correct, add to, update or delete their personal data by contacting Megasport Lda. by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Such requests will be dealt with as quickly as possible. MegaSport, Lda. may request a copy of a valid identification document so as to protect client privacy and confirm identification, before making any changes
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
MegaSport, Lda has implemented the necessary technical and organizational measures, in compliance with legal requirements, with the aim of protecting the personal data of clients, ensuring confidentiality in accordance with the principles as described in this policy.