As part of the prevention and control of infection in relation to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, MegaSport reviewed services, processes and protocols to reinforce the commitment to the health and safety of its customers and employees.
MegaSport ensures that it complies with all the rules issued by the Directorate-General for Health of Portugal and with all the rules issued in the internal protocol prepared based on the Clean & Safe seal formations, provided by Turismo de Portugal.
- All employees received proper information and training on the internal Clean & Safe protocol from MegaSport, as well as cleaning the facilities in accordance with norm 14 of the Directorate-General for Health of Portugal.
- We reinforced extra measures for a more frequent disinfection in common touch objects (door handles, switches, counters, handrails, pens).
- We reinforced extra measures for a more frequent disinfection of common spaces (lobby, waiting area, bathroom).
- Antiseptic Gel Alcohol available in all our facilities and activities.
- We have limited access to our facilities.
- The use of a mask and alcohol gel is mandatory for customers and employees during all activities (except outdoor activities with proper social safety distance).
- We disinfect all bikes. The handlebars, handles and levers are again disinfected before being delivered to the customer.
- Our vehicles are disinfected before and after each transfer.
- Safety kits with a mask, alcohol gel and gloves are available (for services / activities outside the establishment, prior request).
- Safety kit may have an associated cost.
- We recommend booking bicycles and accessories in advance, even if the delivery is made at our premises, to ensure that your bicycle and accessories are ready to be used at the time of delivery.
- This page will be updated whenever necessary.
- Last updated: 16 June 2020.
- Upon request and whenever justified, we will provide the Internal Protocol MegaSport - Clean & Safe.